While holidaying in Mussoorie, most tourists miss out on the famous historical landmark called Christchurch. It is situated near Kasmanda Palace, now a heritage hotel near Library Point. Completed on 16 May 1836, it is a beautiful landmark with its Gothic Design and the pre-Raphaelite stained glass windows. As one enters the front yard of the church, one is greeted by a “Deodar’ tree planted by the Princess of Wales on Sunday, 4 March, 1906 after attending morning service at Christchurch. She went to become Queen Mary. The massive structure during that time was erected by private donation for the use of British residents. Subsequently, many changes were made to the original building, notably in 1853, when the chancel, transepts and gothic style roof were added, as a result enlarging the building considerably. The supporters then turned to embellishment of the church by including stained glass windows. Rev Erik Templeton fondly explains the brief history of the Church: “It was founded in 1836 as an Anglican Church (Church of England). Shortly after Independence, the parish became part of the newly formed Church of India, Pakistan, Burma and Ceylon. On 29 November 1970 (the first Sunday in advent), Christ church became part of the Church of North India.”
St. Paul's Church is an Anglican church in Landour, India. The church was built in 1839 and first consecrated on 1 May 1840, by Bishop Daniel Wilson of Calcutta.  From 1840 to 1947, the church was run by military chaplains and was the premier church for the cantonment being used primarily by the British residents of Landour associated with the area and the British Military Hospital during the British Raj. Located near char dukan.
The Kellogg Memorial Church was built as a Presbyterian church in 1903 and was also the home of the Landour Language School where British people were taught Hindi at that time. The church was named for Rev, Dr. Samuel H. Kellogg (1839-1899), an American Presbyterian missionary active in Landour who wrote the best 19th century grammar of Hindi in English. The Language school is still being run today. Located enroute Lal Tibba.
SSituated on the main Mall Road in Kulri Bazar, the church is almost a century old.
Old union church is situated just past Picture Palace. (A place were Mussoorie’s first picture theatre was established).